We’re currently looking for content related to:
- Your experience as an INFJ personality type.
- How you overcame obstacles related to being INFJ personality type/introvert/highly sensitive person.
- MBTI-related articles, specifically referencing the Jungian cognitive functions. You can read examples here and here.
Here’s what we need:
- An article around 600-1,200 words. You don’t have to include a photo, we can add that in. DO include any external source links (you’re welcome to use your own blog/website as a resource). Please send it as an editable Google Doc if possible.
- A short author bio with links to your website and social media accounts if applicable (around 100 words). You will need to create a Gravatar account and provide us with the email account linked to it to add a photo to your bio.
- Email your submission or share your Google Doc with email@example.com.
Since this site is independently owned and managed and doesn’t currently generate a lot of revenue, we cannot pay for contributed articles at this time. We are happy to offer free exposure to your website or social media following in exchange for content that will truly benefit our INFJ audience.